Information about FUJI hair reopening on 11th May
Due to the coronavirus, we were temporarily closed from March 24th. Now we are happy to announce that we will be open again from Monday 11th May.
As the safety of our customers and employees has our highest priority, we are taking the following measures at the salon.
Our measures to prevent the prevent the spread of the coronavirus
- Disinfectants are regularly used during cleaning
- We thoroughly wipe and disinfect with an antiseptic solution, with extra attention on the parts and surfaces that are accessible to our customers.
- Hand sanitizers are available for customers throughout the salon. We highly recommend all customers to practice proper hand sanitization at all times.
- We regularly refresh the air in salon
- Our staff wash their hands thoroughly after each customer
- Our staff wear masks in consideration of customer safety
We ask your corporation and understanding to the following:
- Please refrain from visiting us if you have any of the following symptoms: fever, coughing, sore throat, nasal cold, or if you have any concerns about your physical condition.
- We ask for your cooperation in bringing your mask. We have hand sanitizers installed at the entrance and inside the salon, so please disinfect your hands when entering the salon.
Our staff will continue to thoroughly carry out infection prevention measures so that everyone who visits us can feel at ease. We appreciate your understanding and cooperation.
If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us.